Followers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Well...had to start

Well, finally I had to bend forward from the sofa to reach my laptop…it has been 4 months that I worked that hard. Finally I decided to stuff something up the blog account I had created about 4 months ago. As usual, it was the fellow classmate’s blogging that made me feel inferior in some sort which forced me to enjoy (so I may claim for the satisfaction) this quite patronized hobby.

I tried to maintain a diary sometime in the first year of my engineering…I went too far I guess and wrote down all sorts of gobbledygook that seemed extremely disturbing even to me. Thus I resolved to the safest refuge of never letting the faux pas reach the fellow mortals and I tore and burned it like the average Indian who feeds the chaste fires with important papers for none may exploit the information it contains.

I wonder why the Indians are born with paranoia. Every Indian somehow with his intact intuition and infallible supernatural senses seems to know about the future and the zillion possible solutions to evade the most exacting of circumstances. The answer usually doesn’t deviate from the usual praying or sacrificing or tying a piece of ‘holy’ thread around whatever body part it may wound over or get some jewelry or donate money to the priests. Whatever may be the problem, however grave it might be, the usual thoughts about it are made to restrain in these possible parameters. Thus we live in India and hence we are used to it. What a life.

No comments: