Followers

Monday, December 24, 2007

Thoughtless love

THOUGHTLESS LOVE

• The solace of numbness, the trance of rhapsody…a pulse of my throbbing heart in love with you.
• The seething waves, so taken by the full moon; rise and fall to get a glimpse of its love. The tumult in my heart…yet, all in vain.
• I am your shadow. Oh the loneliness of it! A hug it craves for; a whisper even so arduous, but to love you so dear…it lives in you…an obscure form. Wishes only to blend in you.
• Ah the beauty of darkness! Helps my heart to fall in love, than get mesmerized and be lost in your beauty.
• A smile of yours makes my heart palpitate wildly. It pangs with the plight that it cannot escape my form to reach you, if fears my life. Its madness so foolish, it doesn’t have the ken that I had none left when I filled mine with you entirely.


Random thoughts, demanding nothing, expecting nothing…vanity was the word.

No comments: