Followers

Monday, December 24, 2007

From the heart

From the heart


Described thy as seraphic I had;
Compared thy with god’s creations.
But now I see what a blunder it was;
For you define beauty, the world to follow.

The poems I write, my emotions;
Try so in vain to praise the beauty.
Oh lord! How could I ever imagine;
For no language to describe such beauty exists.

The ocean of words dry at this point.
I wonder how to describe you;
Lest it may not insult your beauty,
Be juxtaposed with anything human.

I have no kin of a path another
To tread upon to reach you, but silence.
For I convey through my heart;
But alas! Even it stops at your sight.

I know no other way to say this,
No expression, emotion to fill this void.
How can I stop loving you?
Oh! How can I tell you; I love you.

Wait I shall for ever
For this is a journey, a destiny.
Open your heart to these vistas,
This paradise called love…called us.

No comments: