Followers

Monday, December 24, 2007

Revelations

Revelations


Twilight, not stolen by the absconding day;
Not a gift by the draping night.
An enchanted moment that falls;
I capture to relish…treasured to eternity.
The shower of the sparkles, the cold cloak romantize me.
A lonely tear slips by…unnoticed.
Love grows like an ivy, strangles and hugs.
A shivering leaf…beckoning despair.


The chant of the fords, an a capella
The deepest hum of the oceans;
The songs of the falling leaves, a melody.
The zephyrs adorned by her name;
A cadence of the throbbing heart,
All to recite the same note.
In it is the tune of life hidden. I am born.
A soothing hymn to pacify a whirling gale.

I watch the sun go down, my heart sinking.
The call of the nightingale cites you
Her glee, her trance stay me.
A humble curtsy she presents.
Her innocent eyes melt away my grief.
The reason for my lament she asks.
Her voice as intimate as yours
I acquiesce to render.

The memories I leafed through,
Told her how drowned I was in those mystical eyes.
I ask her ‘My heart wails so loud;
Yearning and imploring. Futile is it?’
A butterfly passes us, and then she says…
Look, her chrysalis…so restless a time for the nature.
The worlds beseeching her to come alive.
Her birth…spring delights the nature.

But my emotions for her…my life;
A brook neglected, never to pour.
A mystery if she were stoic or nonchalant.
Restless I get on this vagrancy.
A vagabond bared to a pauper.
A smile beams on her.
‘Your heart you laid out, it’s hers now.
Treat she shall by her will. That’s the beauty of love.’

But I have no worlds beyond her
Vulnerable, yielded I am.
A question I ask ‘How wait?’
Though she hasn’t any mercy, the agony she bestows.
I love her all my heart. My angel she is.
To become her angel I know not how.
She says ‘You ponder on the path;
Look who awaits at the destiny’

1/1/07

No comments: