Followers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The bloom of an angel

This is the poem I wrote for her birthday...

The bloom of an angel


The early morning rain that embraced,
exalted me to witness, the sun that shone…
above the peach basked clouds.
An expression unknown billowed,
I laughed at what they exclaimed as beauty.
Your rubicund countenance I perceive,
to leave the nature disgraced.

A wish I made to behold,
what made the veil of dawn so enticing.
Beauty that impregnated radiance.
Life, that my dreams craved for,
a sight of you…
Beauty that can’t be left hidden or unseen,
let death encompass me…
if the futile worlds aren’t overwhelmed.

The innocence in life,
the fragrance. The brilliance…
that took form this day.

I beseech the moon drenched silver,
to have patience,
for it may see your blooming eyes.
I beseech the nightqueen,
to embody the rapture of your fragrance.

I demand the gods.
why the penury of the blessing…
to witness the spring of beauty.
Whatever the life may now offer…
the distress still lingers.

I wish to go back in time,
to erase the plight…
to sight the birth of exquisiteness;
the birth of the seraph, that built a reason for my dreams.

26/4/08

1 comment:

Hari Vishnu said...

whos bday sakki? never knew u had it in u at NITC :-)..

n ya.. u shared the kokkarakko videos online !?